Times of Salaah
1. Fajr: the early morning Salaah, performed after dawn but before sunrise.
2. Zuhr: the midday Salaah, performed after the sun has passed its Zenith (Zawaal--its highest point).
3. Asr: the late afternoon Salaah to be performed before sunset ( but not while the sun is actually setting).
4. Maghrib: the evening Salaah performed immediately after the sun has set.
5. Esha: the night Salaah, performed when total darkness has set in (but before the time for Fajr Salaah).
Copied from "Al-Ustaadh"