The Mustahabbaat Of Salaah
(Mustahabbaat - An act which if done is rewarded, but if not performed, there is no
1. While in the position of Qiyaam, the eyes should rest on the Sajdah position.
2. The eyes should be focused on the feet during Ruku.
3. In Sajdah the eyes should be focused downwards on the nose.
4. In Qadah the eyes should be focused on the thighs, or knees.
5. When making Salaam, the eyes should be focused on the shoulders.
6. Unnecessary coughing should be avoided.
7. Yawning should be suppressed.
8. The Musallee should be ready for Salaah on hearing the Iqamah.
Copied from "Al-Ustaadh"